Megalink Primary Rate Interface
BCE Global’s Integrated Services Digital Network (ISDN) - Primary Rate Interface (PRI) service provides high-capacity, digital access to the local telephone network. Enabling simple, seamless integration of voice, data and video communications, its powerful call management features can be tailored to your customers’ specific business needs.
Transmitting voice, data and video over a single line saves costs on digital cards and connections. Plus, you can use your existing equipment, minimizing your upfront capital investment. You also benefit from simplified day-to-day network management, maintenance and billing.
Megalink service provides:
- Customizable local access for PBX phone systems
- High-capacity local access facilities for dedicated termination of local or toll-free traffic
- Direct inward dialling (DID) numbers for assignment to your customers
Business Line from BCE Global provides simple, reliable and flexible voice service that is easily customized with SmartTouch features.
Individual business lines can be used for a telephone, fax or modem connections at speeds of up to 64 Kbps. Business Line also complements other BCE Global services when used for alarm circuits, as a dial-up backup for point-of-sales applications or as overflow for Primary Rate Interface (PRI) connections. Our service also includes a free directory listing.
Our Business Line service offers:
- Competitive rates in most core areas of Ontario and Quebec
- Essential business voice features packaged in an easy bundle structure
- Efficient end-to-end support from our highly skilled professionals
Provide a fully functional and scalable telephone network for your customers without any major capital investments. Our centrally managed Centrex telephone network service provides enhanced voice, data and networking capabilities that are easily customizable to your customers’ needs. Many features and applications can be added to Centrex lines, including Call Transfer, Call Forwarding, Call Park, Three-Way Calling and Integrated Voice Messaging.
With Centrex, you can offer:
- A unique seven-digit telephone number per user
- A touchtone line with access to a variety of system and standard features
- Compatibility with a wide range of telephone sets and accessories
- 24/7 technical support
Unique applications are available to enhance your Centrex portfolio, including:
- Large organization, wide area and national Centrex services
- Contact center solutions
- A station configuration management tool for secure inventory management and Centrex provisioning
- Station message detail recording, which lets you monitor and analyze phone expenses to better control those costs
Wholesale operator services
Quickly and cost effectively offer directory assistance (4-1-1) and other operator services with our selection of automated systems and contact center solutions. There’s no need to invest in specialized equipment, systems or staff. Simply choose the most appropriate solution for your needs and let us handle the rest.
Our wholesale operator services are available in both English and French, backed by 24/7 customer support. You get monthly reporting on call volumes and response times as well as optional daily call records you can use to improve your billing processes. You even have the option to brand your calls to help extend your presence in your market.
Our wholesale operator services include:
Directory assistance (4-1-1) service
- Canadian and U.S. listings
- Optional automated completion of calls
- Optional delivery of listing information via text message to mobile devices
- 24/7 technical support
Operator assistance (0-) service
- Dialling instructions
- Customer contact numbers
- Busy line verification with/without interruption
- Handling of operator-dialled emergency calls
- Optional connection of customer calls
Alternative billing (0+) service
- Automated service with option to speak to a live operator
- Billing on a collect and bill-to-third-party basis
- Verification of call charges using our Billed Number Screening (BNS) database
Wholesale database services
Complement your voice access portfolio with a full suite of services designed to enhance your customers’ experience. Highly customizable and backed by 24/7 customer support, our wholesale database services include:
Local Number Portability
Telephone subscribers want the flexibility to move their phone numbers from one carrier to another. With our Local Number Portability service, you can seamlessly connect and re-route customers’ calls even when they move into a competitor’s service area.
Billed Number Screening
Provide more value to your customers by helping them avoid unwanted toll charges. By registering their phone numbers in our Billed Number Screening (BNS) database, you can block collect calls and third-number billed calls. Our BNS database service is available nationally and can be leveraged by local exchange carriers and wireless service providers.
Message/IP Relay (7-1-1)
Make communication easier for people with hearing and/or speech impairment by offering next-generation relay service across Canada. With our Message/IP Relay service, end users can connect to specially trained operators through teletypewriter (TTY) or online IP relay portal.
Emergency service (9-1-1)
By interconnecting to our 9-1-1 tandem switch, end users can call for emergency assistance over our highly reliable network. This service is available only in Ontario and Quebec.