Public Safety Computer-Aided Dispatch
Our Computer-Aided Dispatch (CAD) solution can help improve emergency services by automatically recommending the closest, most appropriate first responders to an incident. It provides an easy way for emergency service personnel to communicate and share information in real-time, reducing confusion and minimizing voice-radio traffic.
Our Public Safety CAD supports multiple agency types across jurisdictions on a single platform, with each agency able to configure and protect specific information.
Seamlessly coordinate multi-agency incident response across all service types.
Streamline communications between officers, dispatchers and other police agencies with secure instant messaging plus support for external originating agency identifier messaging and national policing database queries.
Manage your own detailed response plans, including fallback scenarios, with seamless integration with station alerting, building alarms, SCADA and other fire systems.
Emergency medical services
Create patient transport incidents on the go or scheduled in advance – and easily edit incident information at any time, including transfer legs both before and during transport.
Manage and apply standard operating procedures for different scenarios, so operations are automated and response times are faster when an incident occurs.
All service types can benefit from:
- Quick access to user-curated information, including localized alerts, standard operating procedures, benchmarks and tactical plans
- Integration with external sources and databases, including crime information systems, medical triage software, electronic patient care records, patient billing data, vehicle registration databases, fire hall alerting systems and wireless alarm systems
- Easily searchable incident and unit history database and reporting features
- Highly secure data encryption to keep agency information confidential
- Seamless integration with in-vehicle and mobile devices
Public Safety Computer-Aided Dispatch Mobile App
Give field personnel real-time access to critical information from multiple data sources with the touch of a button, no matter where the job takes them. With the Public Safety Computer-Aided Dispatch (CAD) mobile app, first responders get a secure, wireless solution that integrates seamlessly with our full CAD solution.
The CAD mobile app provides:
- Fast response times – With real-time unit geo-location, instant incident information and seamless multi-layered mapping technology with turn-by-turn routing, the best responder always knows what to expect and how to get there.
- Enhanced responder safety – Through automated operational awareness reports, emergency buttons and status management, all responders know when someone is in trouble, where they are and what kind of help they need.
- Better preparation for any incident – With complete information at their fingertips – including dispatch details, operating procedures, site information, hazards, and the status and location of other units – responders get the full picture of any unfolding event
- Increased productivity – Thanks to secure text messaging, national public safety databases and on-the-go access to historical CAD information, responders spend more time in the field and less time in the office.